Monday 30 March 2015

The latest excitement? 

Once again I am partaking in York Open Studios. Join me at York Cemetery on Cemetery Road.

The opening evening is 6-9pm, Friday 17th.

Or come along on either of these weekends-
Sat 18th April10 - 6
Sun 19th April 11 - 5

Sat 25th April 10- 6
Sun 26th April 11 - 5

I am currently surrounded by piles of jewels, trying to come up with the sort of exciting fresh designs that set me work apart from other jewellery. Of course, I have more ideas than a lifetime of making could create, but I hope to offer a small cross section of delights. I'm particularly delighted to be presenting for the first time a collection of work made from ancient Egyptian glass  beads. It's such a thrill to wear 1600  year old baubles especially when they look surprisingly contemporary, 

No comments:

Post a Comment